Media Molecule /ˈmidiə mɒləˌkyul/ [mee-dee-uh mol-uh-kyool] ¬¬ - Noun
- A small talented team of people based in Guildford, who were brought together by fate, destiny, and recruitment agencies, and who love nothing more than making innovative and creative video game doodads for you to play with. Also ice cream.
- A video games development studio responsible for the creation of LittleBigPlanet on the Playstation 3
Alex Evans is the Technical Director at Media Molecule.
Tom Kiss and James SpaffordEdit
Tom_Molecule and Spaff_Molecule, as they are known to the LBP universe, are the Community Managers at Media Molecule. They originally ran LittleBigPlanetoid before being officially hired by Media Molecule in April 2009.
A full chapter-by-chapter retelling of Media Molecule's history can be found at Media Molecule.com.
- LittleBigPlanet - October 27th, 2008 (PlayStation 3)
- LittleBigPlanet 2 - January 18th, 2011 (PlayStation 3)
- LittleBigPlanet Karting-2012
- Tearaway - 2013 (PlayStation Vita)
- Media Molecule might have been known as a different name entirely. How about 'Brainfluff', or 'Rethink Games'?
- The Molecules have a profound love of Fridays. Who could forget Fake Hair Friday, or even Hat Friday?