Larry is the leader of the Alliance to defeat the Negativitron, as well as the Creator Curator of Da Vinci's Hideout. At the beginning of the game he saves the player from being sucked into the Negativitron. When he greets you he has a hard time remembering his name, probably because Avalon, the only other member of the Alliance at the time, keeps interrupting Da Vinci. After Avalon leaves, he proceeds to give the player his/her pod.
In the final battle against the Negativitron he supplies the player with cake in the 3rd and final stage, along with Victoria. He is usually nervous, especially around Victoria. In one cinematic, when Larry is talking to Victoria, a love heart pops up above his head (after you defeat Kling Klong). When Victoria informs Larry that she can't leave the mess, the love heart cracks and falls apart. He appears in all levels except those in Eve's Asylum. At the start of LBP2 he trains you to fight The Negativitron. Larry finds Avalon very annoying, similar to Clive.
- Larry Da Vinci is a reference to the great inventor Leonardo Da Vinci.
- A costume of Larry Da Vinci can be collected by acing the last level in Da Vinci's Hideout
- He calls your Sackboy/Sackgirl as Sack-thing. (except for the part when he tells you how lucky you were to escape from the Negativitron, in which he calls you a Sackboy). This is because the player's sack-thing can be a boy or a girl.
- Larry Da Vinchi and The Collector are the only creator curators that appear as a boss against the player; although in Larry's case, it was for training.
- Larry Da Vinci is most likely in love with Victoria, provided that he addresses her by cake names.
- There are stickers of Larry Da Vinci as a kid.
- Larry's hands are rarely shown, but are clearly visible when he presses the switch to your pod. The hand he uses to activate your pod is cardboard, it is clearly seen that it is flat.
- Larry is wearing 3D glasses.
- Larry's face, beard, boots and hands are made of newspaper and cardboard.
- Larry looked different during development. He was taller, had a longer beard, and didn't have glasses.
- It is unknown what Larry's legs and torso are made of.
- If you have Da Vinci's costume (obtained by acing Final Test) and move his head up, you will see his torso is made out of something blue, or wearing a jumpsuit- indicated by the belt around his waist.
- Da Vinci's portrait sticker can be used in LittleBigPlanet Karting only if you obtained it in Little Big Planet 2.
- He will appear in LittleBigPlanet 3, In the Popit Puzzles.
- In LittleBigPlanet 3 beta if you try to kill Da Vinci, He'll become an angel.