Copernicus the Guard Turkey is a giant robotic turkey that was possibly built by Clive Handforth. It chases you in Fowl Play.
- The name Copernicus is most likley a reference to Nicholas Copernics, an astromoner who discovered heliocentrerism.
- The hydrogen signs on Copernicus may also be a reference to the astromener.
- Clive mentions to Larry Da Vinci that Copernicus was "the worst guard turkey I ever had" possibly meaning that there are or were more guard turkeys.
- Copernicus's level is similar to Frida the Bride's Skulldozer level exept being killed by Copernicus means you have to restart the level wheras the Skulldozer has a checkpoint.
- Acing this level gets you Clive's costume.
- It is possible for Copernicus to break off one of his talons.
- This is often refered to as the easiest "boss" in the game